Tuesday 15 July 2008

Roll Call

I was going to start this second post about what I got up to last night, but I figured before doing that I probably need to give you a little more background on my characters and how I play.  As I said previously I've got many alts which I'll list below but the two I play mostly are Daxaar (70 Mage) and Nefaros (55 Warrior).  As well as far too many alts I also run two accounts and dabble in the odd bit of dual-boxing.  Up until last week both Dax and Nef were on the same account but with Nef heading into the rather tedious 48-58 level range I decided to pay my £15 and transfer him onto the second account.  This has allowed me to dual box Nef and Dax and push through the horror (for me anyway) that is Un'Goro Crater and into Felwood and Winterspring.  Getting into instances at this level is futile as I don't enjoy Sunken Temple and as neither character is guilded; more on this another time, finding a PUG for Dire Maul is next to impossible as people have their sights set on Hellfire Peninsula.  This may be different on other servers and I'd love to hear about your experience.

Here we go with the list of characters I play and a synopsis for each:

Name        Class        Race        Level

Daxaar        Mage        Gnome        70
Nefaros    Warrior        Dwarf        56
Amian        Hunter        Dwarf        33
Zuukar        Priest        Human        23
Brahmin    Druid        Night Elf    20
Zukire        Shaman    Draenei    7 (JC just so I could get Delicate Copper Wire for Dax's engineering)

Daxaar

My main and the guy currently pulling in the cash doing the Sunwell Dailies.

Nefaros

My second "serious" character. The plan is to get him into Outland ASAP then try my hand at tanking a lot more instances. Hopefully I can push through the levelling process primarily in instances.

Amian

He's been put on ice for a while now although he did assist in some dual boxing to level Zuukar.

Zuukar

I'm really enjoying this guy. Most of his levelling has been dual boxing with Brahmin and a bit of "boosting" with Amian. I've also done more PVP with this guy than any other character and having got past 20 and the horror that is WSG, AB is proving to be great fun, difficult at 23 though. I can't believe how few active healers there are in the BG's.

Brahmin

Having just hit 20 on this guy the other night I was gobsmacked at the speed he can rip through mobs in cat form. And with Zuukar backing him up with heals they're a fun duo.

Zukire

She (my only female toon) exists purely for creating Delicate Copper Wire for Daxaar's Fused Wiring.

No comments: