Tuesday 15 July 2008

I’m Guilded!

...well Daxaar is anyway.

After a few months of being a loner since my departure from The Cleansing Flames guild, I've today joined the Trotters Traders Ltd guild. Their guild charter fits perfectly with everything I want from the game and having spent a few hours in guild chat today and met some super friendly people I'm sure I've made a good decision. Hopefully they'll feel the same once my probation is up. Despite the rather laid back name, which as I'm a huge OFAH fan is the best guild name on the server; they are doing really well with end game content. As of end of May:

Kara - Clear
ZA - 5/6
Gruul - Clear
Magtheridon - Clear
TK - 2/4
Mount Hyjal - 1/5

They are relaxed about attendance for raids and as I have absolutely no raiding experience this is probably more of a bonus for them than me! My plan is to try and gear up through heroics which I'm hoping I'll get more chance to do now with guildie's and then put my name down for Kara. By that time we'll probably have Wrath in our laps so everyone will be moving on but if this isn't the case then I'll hopefully give some of the 25-man content a try.

No comments: